Warren Attorney · Business Law · Family Law · Probate Law
When you have a lawyer you can trust to handle all your legal concerns, you know you always have a place to go when things get tough. At the Youngstown law offices of James E. Lanzo L.L.C., we have been protecting clients in northeast Ohio since 1998. We have the resources and experience to manage a wide range of cases, from family and business law to landlord representation and criminal defense. In all cases, we put our clients first.
- Criminal defense: Whether you are looking for a Youngstown OVI/DUI lawyer after a drunk driving arrest or you face more serious felony charges, our firm can help. Prepared to handle a wide range of charges in Ohio courts, we have taken cases all the way to the Supreme Court of Ohio.
- Family law: If you are going through a divorce or are involved in a child custody dispute, you want an attorney who can help you assess your full range of options, so you can do what is best for the people you love.
- Landlord-tenant law: For over a decade, we have been protecting the rights of landlords in landlord-tenant disputes. We protect a wide range of landlords, from single home owners to apartment managers.
- Business law: Providing a number of business law services to our clients, we will be ready to help you with everything from entity selection to licensing and tax documentation.
- Estate and probate law: Whether you are interested in estate planning or you have recently lost a loved one and want to prepare your family for the probate process, we can help you evaluate your options and guide you through the process.
- Personal injury law: Have you or someone you love been seriously injured because of someone else's negligence? From car accidents to slip-and-fall accidents, we help Ohio personal injury victims get proper medical care and financial compensation.
No matter what type of legal concerns you may face, we are ready to help you evaluate your options and protect your rights. Located in Youngstown right off of Route 170, we offer evening and weekend appointments in addition to our weekly business hours. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more.