Warren Drug Crime Defense Lawyer
A felony offense is the most serious criminal charge you can face in Ohio. When your future is on the line, you do not want to take any chances. You want an experienced defense attorney who will listen to your immediate concerns and help you understand your full range of defense options. More than anything, you want someone who will go to bat for you.
At the law offices of James E. Lanzo L.L.C., our Youngstown felony defense lawyer has been protecting the accused in Ohio courts since 1998. We know the local courts and we understand exactly what you are up against. Handling every part of your case personally from start to finish, attorney Lanzo will make sure you do everything you can to protect your rights.
Dedicated to criminal defense, we will work to lower the felony charges you face and minimize the potential consequences as we explore settlement options and fight for an acquittal. We have taken cases all the way to the Supreme Court of Ohio and we are ready to handle the following felony charges:
- Drug charges: While trafficking and manufacturing are automatic felonies in Ohio, even possession can be a felony in some cases. We will take decisive action to make sure you are not being overcharged.
- Violent crimes: The courts do not take it easy on people accused of violent crimes. Whether you have been charged with aggravated assault or murder, you want a lawyer who will stand up for you.
- Sex crimes: A sex crime conviction could stay with you the rest of your life. Make sure you do everything you can to protect your rights and your future, whether you have been charged with sexual assault, statutory rape or child abuse.
- Carrying a concealed weapon: Carrying a concealed weapon can be a felony in Ohio, which means there are serious consequences.
- Theft crimes: From grand larceny to white collar crimes and fraud, our firm handles a number of different types of theft crimes.
The sooner you talk to an experienced felony defense attorney, the sooner you can start taking steps to protect your future. Open during weekly business hours, we also offer a flexible appointment schedule. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more.